LSR7 Online Registration
The Lee’s Summit R-7 School District uses an online registration system for families to register returning students each July.
New to the district? Families who are enrolling their student for the first time should start by calling their school office starting on July 17. Need to know what school you are districted for? Visit our New Families page.
During Registration, families confidentially upload necessary residency requirements, update immunization records and complete required payments all in an online system. Immunization requirements apply to students learning in-person and through R-7 Online Academy.
2023-25 School Year Registration
Will be available Summer 2024
English Language Development
Multicultural Welcome Center
We are providing registration support for families who may need language/translation assistance. All new and current English Language Development families are welcome! Receive one-on-one help with registration and information about the school year.
PLEASE BRING: proof of student’s age, immunization records and two forms of proof of residency.
Information for the 2024-25 school year will be available summer 2024.
¡Todas las familias nuevas y actuales de ELD son bienvenidas! Recibir ayuda para inscribirse y recibir información sobre el año.
Por favor, lleve: verificación de la edad del estudiante, registros de inmunización y dos formas de prueba de residencia como una cuenta de electricidad, agua, o contrato de arrendamiento
f you have any questions please contact Melisha Colon at email@example.com or 816-266-2141.
- What is the registration window for the 2023-24 school year?
- Can parents register from home?
- Is on-line registration a required annual process for parents?
- What information should I have on hand to complete online registration?
- What do I need to complete, and where can I complete the online registration process?
- What if I have a payment question?
- Do I have to upload proof of residency for each child?
- If I live in the city of Lee’s Summit, is my residence automatically included within the LSR7 school district’s boundaries?
- What are the residency requirements? Who mandates these requirements?
- If none of my child’s information changed, do I still need to do the online registration process?
- How often do I need to provide proof of residency? When is the deadline?
- How can I provide proof of residency if I’m unable to use a utility bill?
- As a court-appointed guardian, what documentation do I need to provide during registration?
- What is the LSR7 school district’s procedure for sharing student information and parental decisions in regards to custody?
- What if some of the pre-populated information was wrong when I logged in to powerschool registration?
- What if a family indicates they do not have the means to complete online registration?
- Can parents access the online enrollment from their smartphone or tablet?
- Can I start enrollment and finish it later?
- Once an application is submitted can a parent / guardian go back and make changes?
- Do I have to answer all questions in the online registration application?
- How will families know their registration was received?
- Do I need more than one powerschool registration account if I have more than one child?
- I have completed the online registration process. What is next?
- Who do parents call if they experience technical difficulties?
- What if I made a mistake?
- What if I am not sure how to answer a question?
- Who do I contact to get help with elementary registration questions?
- Who do I contact to get help with secondary registration questions?